Corner Community Park Home of the Jackets
Park Work Day
The next Park Work Day is scheduled for November 15th. All are welcome and invited to come and help out the park, not just coaches and board members. Its our community park and it is our responsibility to maintain it. Here's a list of work needed:
- All fields need to be cut to 2" for winterization
- All fences need weed eating
- Tree limbs along the road behind Field 1 (Jerry Chappell Field) need to be cut back to allow traffic to use the whole road.
- Tree limbs are blocking the main entrance sign on Mayfield Rd and need to be cut back.
- Team Accomplishment signs need to be installed. Old signs to be relocated.
- The retianing wall at the shed need to be extended to prevent washout of driveway. Extra railroad ties are near the dumpsters in the upper parking lot.
- All fences and gates need to be inspected and repaired where needed. Utility gates and dugout gates need to swing freely.
- Field 6 press box needs painting.
- Stairwell from Field 4 to Field 3 needs to be repaired.
During the off-season month of December, I will be updating the website. During this maintenance there will be brief periods of downtime. New features will be added as well as an updated look and feel. I appreciate all the site traffic and Facebook shares, it makes all the work I do on this site worth while.
Board Secretary / Webmaster
Corner Community Park Association
Basketball sign ups will be November 3rd, 10th, and 17th at the upper concession stand from 6-8 pm. Evaluations will be held on the 22nd. Evaluation location to be determined. Signup fee is $80.
Thanking our Sponsors
Please take a moment to follow this link for Land O' Frost and fill out the form. Land O' Frost has been gracious enough to sponsor youth sports at Corner for years and we need to do our best to show our appreciation for their support. Information provided on the form will not be sold to third parties or used for spam.
Click for Special Offers